8th June 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 15th JUNE 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at THE RINGS COMMUNITY HUB, THE RINGS, INGLEBY BARWICK.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS ONLY TOWN COUNCILLORS AND TOWN COUNCIL STAFF MAY ATTEND IN PERSON, ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ATTEND THE MEETING MAY DO SO VIA THE ZOOM PLATFORM USING THE FOLLOWING LINK
- Housekeeping – Announcements to be noted.
- Notice of Meeting – Public Notice has been given in accordance Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972.
- Apologies for absence – To receive and accept apologies from those members unable to attend.
- Declarations of Interest – To receive any declarations of interest.
- Public Participation Part 1 – The Town Council has allocated a total period of 10 Minutes for Public Participation which will be separated into 5 minutes now and 5 minutes prior to the Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Enforcement – to receive update report from the Enforcement Service
- Minutes of the Annual Town Council Meeting held on 18th May 2021.
- Clerk and Chairman’s Report:
- Social Media Update
- Annual Town Meeting – Tuesday 29th June 2021
- Tree Planting – Councillor Stefan Barnes
- Grants and Donations – to consider the following applications:-
- Leven Whites U8 Football Club
- Ingleby Barwick Bird Lady
- Whinstone Primary School.
- Butterwick Hospice.
- Freedom of Information Request – CCTV Cameras
- Pride Month – To consider a request that the Town Council fly the Pride flag during Pride month (June) each year.
- Ingleby Barwick Communities – Written report from the Chair of Ingleby Communities, Councillor J Kirby
- Borough Councillors’ Reports - To receive written reports from Borough Councillors.
- Finance – Monthly reports - to receive and approve.
- Planning Applications - to discuss and make recommendations.
- Matters of Concern to Councillors
- Date of Next Town Council Meeting – The next Town Meeting is to be held at 7.00pm on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at the Rings Community Hub, the public will be invited to attend via Zoom only, to conform with COVID regulations, should all restrictions be not lifted on 21st June.
- Public Participation Part 2 - 5 Minutes for Public Participation.