3rd June 2022
You are hereby summoned to attend the MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 21ST JUNE 2022 commencing at 7.00pm in the FIRST FLOOR HALL, THE RINGS COMMUNITY HUB, THE RINGS, INGLEBY BARWICK..
- Housekeeping – Announcements to be noted.
- Notice of Meeting – Public Notice has been given in accordance Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972.
- Apologies for absence – To receive and accept apologies from those members unable to attend.
- Declarations of Interest – To receive any declarations of interest.
- Public Participation Part 1 – The Town Council has allocated a total period of 10 Minutes for Public Participation which will be separated into 5 minutes now and 5 minutes prior to the Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Enforcement – to receive update report from the Enforcement Service
- Minutes of the Annual Town Council Meeting held on 17th May 2022.
- Clerk and Chairman’s Report:
- Memorial Stone – Ingleby Barwick
- Committee Minutes and Committee update reports – To received update reports from the Chairman of the Town Council Committees and approve the minutes of the following Town Council Committees:
- Events Committee – 19th May 2022
- Personnel Committee – 26th May 2022
- Policy Committee – 9th June 2022
- Hub and Town Maintenance Committee – 20th June 2022
- Finance Committee – 21st June 2022
- Town Council Policies – To agree the following Town Council Policies:-
- Appraisal Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Record Management Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Borough Councillors’ Reports - To receive written reports from Borough Councillors.
- Ingleby Barwick Communities – Written report from the Chair of Ingleby Communities, Councillor J Kirby
- Grant Application – To consider an Application from 2nd Ingleby Guides
- Finance – Monthly reports - to receive and approve.
- Planning Applications - to discuss and make recommendations.
- Matters of Concern to Councillors
- Date of Next Town Council Meeting – The next Town Meeting will be held at 7.00pm on Tuesday 19th July 2022 at the Rings Community Hub.
- Public Participation Part 2 - 5 Minutes for Public Participation.