13th July 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 20th JULY 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at THE RINGS COMMUNITY HUB, THE RINGS, INGLEBY BARWICK.
- Housekeeping – Announcements to be noted.
- Notice of Meeting – Public Notice has been given in accordance Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972.
- Apologies for absence – To receive and accept apologies from those members unable to attend.
- Declarations of Interest – To receive any declarations of interest.
- Public Participation Part 1 – The Town Council has allocated a total period of 10 Minutes for Public Participation which will be separated into 5 minutes now and 5 minutes prior to the Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Enforcement – to receive update report from the Enforcement Service
- Minutes of the Annual Town Council Meeting held on 15th June 2021.
- Clerk and Chairman’s Report:
- Social Media Update
- Annual Town Meeting
- The Rings Communuty Hub - Update
- Defibrillators – Update and request for further provision
- Tree Planting – Councillor Stefan Barnes
- Freedom of Information Request – Pride Flag
- Review of Council Policies – To consider the review and approve the following Council Policies:-
- Complaints Procedure Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Persistent and Vexatious Complaints and Correspondence Policy
- Protocol between Councillors and Council Employees
- Communications Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Committee Minutes and Committee update reports – To received update reports from the Chairman of the Town Council Committees and approve the minutes of the following Town Council Committees:
- Personnel Committee – 17th June 2021
- Policy Committee – 24th June 2021
- Events Committee – 12th July 2021
- Finance Committee – 13th July 2021
- Youth Committee – Formation of Committee
- Ingleby Barwick Communities – Written report from the Chair of Ingleby Communities, Councillor J Kirby
- 16. Borough Councillors’ Reports - To receive written reports from Borough Councillors.
- Finance – Monthly reports - to receive and approve.
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2020/21 -to receive and approve.
- Planning Applications - to discuss and make recommendations.
- Matters of Concern to Councillors
- Date of Next Town Council Meeting – The next Town Meeting is to be held at 7.00pm on Tuesday 21st September 2021 at the Rings Community Hub.
- Public Participation Part 2 - 5 Minutes for Public Participation.