Contact Ingleby Barwick Town Council

Our Town Council would like to hear your thoughts and comments.

You can write to us at:
Paula M Hall.
Clerk to the Council / Responsible Finance Officer
Ingleby Barwick Town Council
Barwick Lodge
Ingleby Way
Ingleby Barwick
North Riding of Yorkshire
TS17 0RH

By Telephone: 01642 308665

Office is open to the public by appointment only

or email to:

Alternatively you can send us a message using the form below, which we will respond to as soon as possible.

Please complete the form below and click 'Send message!'.